Sunday 18 March 2012

Spontaneous decisions ...

Having been for a few lessons in December this year and still not having got up on the board, I can hardly call myself a kite-surfer. I will get it right though. Despite the steep learning curve, once you've got it right it looks amazing.

Teahupo is an iconic surf spot and renowned as having the world's "heaviest wave". A coral reef gives the glassy water a perfect break but makes it extremely dangerous to surf -  the name 'Teahupo'o' loosely translates in English to “to sever the head” or "place of skulls"  and has 5 recorded deaths.

Take a quick look at this video, and the "awesomeness" of making a "spur of the moment" decision to do something that you love!



Song for a Sunday is a goodie that I just heard in my car on the way back from the office (ON A SUNDAY!!
) - 'Lil Wayne - Runnin

No comments:

Post a Comment