Thursday 29 March 2012

Is it that bad?

How often we do look at our problems and spend time worrying about them and the huge effect they have on our daily lives.

Today my Storm cloud was creating a PDF file from a Power point presentation. The presentation was 2mb but when I made it into a PDF it became a 12mb file!!

Turn to Google.


As I start to type my problem into Google "
why when I PDF a presentation does it create such a large file .... " Google then starts to suggest what it thinks my problem might be.

Below is a screen shot of what was suggested. 



My silver lining is that my "12mb PDF file" is really not that much of a problem when I look at what some other people are asking Google to help them with.

PS: if you haven't already please "like" our new project on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment