Sunday 11 September 2011

"Vok se die Bok"

Almost 3 years ago 10 mates started a "share club" with the plan to save enough money to go to NZ to watch the Rugby World Cup. The way that the springboks played yesterday I'm glad that the equity markets have been under pressure - it'd have been a disappointing waste of money.

Although they did win it was a poor show from the defending world champions. We didn't let that get us down though. At a bowls fundraiser at the Linden bowls club, we made the most of great weather and good company.

The "defending bowls champs",a bunch of 30 something knobs from Witbank, gave us a licking in our second match. I hate losing, but I don't mind loosing to muppets the same age as me that take a sport like bowls that seriously.

93 views of my blog over the weekend!! What a way to lose my blogging virginity!

Monday.
Lots to get done this week. 

Legs stiff from 21km run yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment