Thursday 4 October 2012

Unused toys

About the time I started writing this blog ... I was speaking about learning to kite surf. 

In December last year some mates and I went to Durban to learn but there was only enough wind for 2 half days of lessons - not really enough to get the confidence to handle a piece of material that can lift a grown man over a building with relative ease ...

In typical style though I have all the gear. 


But I'm not the type that buys stuff and then never uses it. Except for now - all this kite "stuff".




But that's going to change. I'm going to make sure that I get it right and then I'm going to travel the world (while earning a passive income) and kite surf and work on my tan tan until I look like the lads in this video.

https://vimeo.com/49613070

No comments:

Post a Comment