Thursday 17 May 2012

Don't be lazy

Quite a few people irritated me today.

These are just 2 of them.

Fought with the lady at SARS who does VAT applications, who despite not having the highest level of intelligence, does understand the VAT act. (its what she does all day)

She assumes that I should know if my application is a "voluntary" or "compulsory" application.

GP "what's the difference?"
Horrible lady with bad hair "you should know you're the owner"
GP "just explain the difference"

....

Lots of time passes and we settled on "compulsory" - I'm still not sure why or if it's right. (and I still don't know the difference between the 2)

Then on the way home I decide on some sushi. Nicely laid out in the box (mayo and those seed thingies perfectly decorated).

They then put the price on top of the box. Super idea. That way the client can easily see the price.

When paying for my groceries the second muppet lady in my day today, turns the whole box on its side to scan the price on the top.

This is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment